
There was this other incident where my neighbours (the Malay girls) and I were playing in this hallway again and we had placed our toys or bicycles or something in between the wooden door and glass door. We wanted to go get it but leaning on the glass door outside were a bunch of teens clad in their school uniforms, both boys and girls just chilling there.
What happened was I opened the wooden door a few times to take a peek, wondering how to grab those toys till I noticed one of the teens saw me looking and he quickly told his mates while pointing at me. I was pretty frantic so I quickly shut the door with a loud bang. This apparently triggered the teens more so they all started banging on the glass door, shoving it, trying to open it. Thank God once again that this door was locked.
I don't remember how long it continued on, I just remember how freaked out I was because well, I was only just a little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment