Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bathwater

It's not about feeling intimidated by seeing pretty women in magazines or on the telly, that doesn't get to me. I don't go looking at those models with my self-esteem going down. It's just the real women surrounding me who are pretty (which in my language means; slim, has a nice face, and is free haired) that makes me feel shallow because they ARE real and are nearby.

What fears me is my man preferring those pretty ladies over me, or even possibly looking at them since well, compared to them I'm probably a ZERO. I know I should be more positive, I am sometimes, but there are just certain kind of women that make me feel seriously ugly.

Fact one: Scared that he'd look at them and in his thoughts would be like, "Oh she's cute" etcetera etcetera. Yes even that scares the shit out of me.

I was never like this before. Perhaps due to the fact that my current man has this potential of getting other pretty hot ladies (in my opinion). I guess the only thing that reassures me is,

"Love to think that you couldn't love another, I can't help it, you're my kind of man."

No comments:

Post a Comment