It's not easy to pour out your heart when you're an introvert. That's probably why I revert to the Internet where I can freely speak my mind without having to worry about social awkwardness.
You see the reason why I even created this blog was for me to express things that kept circulating in my head (which of course then leads to mental sickness) but then again I realised that you can never say too much on the Internet. It's the same as you can never trust someone too much and literally tell him/her everything as of course, the story at the end would end up differently as to how it was said in the first place.
For that reason, 99% of the things in my head are told to him, my best mate slash significant other. However, it's still rather different than writing or typing it all out. I express better in writing than words. The problem with that is in the real shitty world, people like yours truly won't go far nor be well-liked. Hence the preference of most people for extroverts.
Just with this post I've managed to set free a minor part of my messed up head.
Cheers, to whoever that bothers to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment