I don't get why we have to go through all the hassle of wedding stuff. Plan this plan that together with the amount of money spent? It's rather outrageous for me. I've never been a fan of weddings, never liked attending them. So of course if possible, I wouldn't want one of my own.
All I want is to become a wife to the man I love and demolish this ridiculous depression. That's all. No need for a grand wedding. No need for all the money spending by my parents, future husband, and I. For me, that money should be saved up for after marriage. You know there's this other thing called children? You see THAT my friend will involve a lot of money usage. Or perhaps instead of having a lavish wedding, I could go on a great honeymoon or even better, save all that money for Haji as well as for my parents.
I've never had a dream wedding. I've only had a dream husband.
But, I'm also afraid that I may look back with regret.
Ta. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment