Easily said, not easily done.
The heart shouts, "Change for the better!"
The mind screams back, "What for?"
Both hands lifted up to the face with the lips gently whispering.
"Dear God, they say follow your heart and I believe that's true,
but dear God al-Mighty how do I do that when there's a war inside of me making me feel so blue?"
"This is a challenge you have to face," God says..."I have equally given all of you the strength you need according to the challenges ahead, therefore you must push yourself to use it wisely and I will always be there watching and hoping you will succeed."
Heart once so white with purity and innocence is now coloured black with negative thoughts that keeps growing inside but still there is a small hope of clearing it to be just like before.
How they may ask? A simple answer to that would be; faith.

No comments:
Post a Comment