I guess I've always had the ability to get good results all along. All I needed was focus, and good group mates who prioritize doing group assignments as soon as possible. In addition, a bunch of classmates who strive with one another to get good results. They're all smart, so if I don't push myself to step up I'd probably end up the worst student in class. So that pretty much helped me.
I'm actually thinking about continuing on to masters degree. How crazy is that? Though I wouldn't want to do it in Malaysia. If not with masters, perhaps I could target to do my internship/practical training overseas, maybe I could achieve that if I maintain or increase my pointer next semester.
Nevertheless, Alhamdulilah. I'm happy for a few reasons;
i- I can make my parents proud
ii- I now know that I'm not stupid
iii- It's one of the things in my list of targets in life

No comments:
Post a Comment