I'm frightened up until I get bad dreams at night that appear so vividly real. Can an introvert like me succeed in anything besides studies that doesn't need me to become a socialite? Yes I'm a mass communication student where everyone expects me to be "a good communicator" but I'm not and I'm not ashamed of admitting that since I am truly 100% an introvert.
Kind of sucks sometimes being one since this is an extrovert-dominated world where these extroverts tend to look down upon introverts. Most extroverts don't understand my people (we introverts). I can take for example the couple of times where friends have had problems with me just because I don't go out see or hang out with them often. It's not like I'm forgetting them, It's just that I prefer to be by myself most of the time. Therefore them extroverts who truly understand me will get my loyalty for life.
Bottom line is, I fear the upcoming practical training. I'm literally dreading it. I don't know if I can survive in the real world. I've been a student for almost 17 years now without any professional career experience so what do you expect? :(

No comments:
Post a Comment